Monday, January 25, 2010

3rd Trimester...so far

This trimester has been pretty good to me so far. I signed up for a gym membership and have been taking pre-natal aerobics and aqua classes. Therefor I think that I am staying in pretty good shape and my energy has been pretty good. I did have really bad back pain the other night, I honestly thought I might be having a contraction. But it was just Jacob pushing me in the wrong spot. Now that I only have 6 weeks to go (eek) It is hard for me to find a comfortable position when sitting and Jake is taking up a lot more room and still moving a lot. But I'm happy because I feel like everything is going really well. And I'm so excited to see what my baby will look like.

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Look at that glow you have!! Tell my little nephew to not kick you so hard...cant believe you only have 6 weeks to go!!!

Nathan and Colleen said...

Oh Rachael you looks so cute. I'm so excited for you. He'll be here before you know it. Just hang on till then. colleen

TheLipp said...

hot mamma!

Valerie Christensen said...

I don't believe you that you are in your third trimester! You are so tiny! And gorgeous!