Sunday, February 7, 2010

Only 4 weeks left

I Can't believe I only have 4 more weeks! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I have my first childbirth class tomorrow night and a breastfeeding class on Tuesday. I'm thrilled that people are so nice to me and keep telling me I look great, but I am really feeling big. Not me really... but my belly. I have had this problem a lot where after sitting I stand up and my legs are numb and tingly because Jacob has just been chillin' in the right spot to cut off circulation. He still moves around A LOT!! So many people have told me that the movement slows down in the last 6 weeks, but my kid has not slowed down. It is painful sometimes, but I'm grateful to feel him because i know that means he is healthy and doing well. Here is the latest picture of me. I took it today right after church, because Sunday is pretty much the only day I do my hair.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Holy smokes you really are still so small!! You look great! Ahh the days of tingly legs....glad he's healthy and strong.

Anne-Marie said...

You are absolutely adorable and glowing!! Sexy Mama!! Cant wait to see that little guy...cant believe you only have 4 weeks!!! Wish I could be there :(

Nicole said...

Paxton didn't slow down at ALL either at the end. In fact I still felt him kicking hard as I was pushing! It was kind of weird now that I think about it.

Nathan and Colleen said...

You looks SO cute! My babies all moved around a ton till the end. We're excited for you.