Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower on the 20th of February. My sister-in-law threw it, so up until the day of the shower I had no idea what was really going to happen. Meagan is very fun loving and a bit over the top (which is one of the reasons we love her so much) and I didn't know how crazy she was going to get with this party. The theme was BABYWOOD! If you know me well, you know I would be happy with some sub sandwiches and costco cake! But it was great. I took a video of what it was like to walk in to my baby shower so those who couldn't come could experience it too.



A lot of people where not able to come, and I missed those people (and a chunk of people didn't get their invites...i think they got lost in the mail. I don't know), but I'm glad there weren't too many so that I had to constantly be greeting and introducing. My mom also took some pictures in the beginning when no one was there. Unfortunatly it was with my camera that doesn't like to be indoors for some reason, so the shots aren't fantastic but here are a few.Me and Meagan

Baby shower games (hollywood themed of course)


This was another "game", you where supposed to write wishes for Jacob to open and read at age 5, 8 and 12. I thought this was really clever and cute!

A centerpiece...it had cala lillies and blue pacifiers.

My mom really wanted a picture of me eating (for some reason i don't know) so here it is!

3 comments:

LadyCarma said...

Thanks for the video walkthrough. It was beautifully decorated and the food was a work of art. I am just sorry I couldn't stay and enjoy the fun, but thanks for letting me pop in for a few minutes and see you and your mom. We will be there on Saturday to help with the move.

Anne-Marie said...

LOVE IT!! So sad I couldnt come...it was decorated very cute!! And the video is great..from the quick glance I saw of your mom..she looks great!! Glad you had a wonderful baby shower!!

Valerie Christensen said...

I would LOVE to take some pictures of Jacob! It will be so much fun! Just let me know when you can come over--mornings work really good for me because Devin is in school, but really anytime works.