Saturday, September 13, 2008

My own Blog

Ok. So I've decided that I have a whole lot of time right now and I am going to be doing the Blogging from now on. Since Daniel liked his, his layout and being able to have it to rant about the suns when basketball season is on....I decided that I would make my own. I'm really not very good at this right now, so be patient with me while I learn. I will try and update this as often as I can and make it interesting with pictures, but since I don't have any cute kids yet...it might not be as cute as some of my friends blogs. Love to all...and...wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

How fun!! I am totally addicted to blogging. It is such a good way to keep in touch with people. We had so much fun the other night--we will have to do it again soon.

Valerie Christensen said...

Oh and love the layout--very cute!

Hyrum and Kiera said...

DO IT! It becomes easier to write after you've done it for a while. I would go without writing for months and months, but even if you write two sentences, it helps. It's like an extremely public journal. :) Love you!

Nathan and Colleen said...

Yeah, now we'll really know what's going on in the Lippmann life.

Tamsin said...

Hooray! I will add you to my blog feed and look forward to keeping up to date with the life and times of the Lippmans:)

The Dutsons said...

This makes it much easier to stalk you guys, thanks:)