Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meet Lola!

So if you live near me (meaning within a couple of blocks), you might have seen me out and about lately. I am not talking about me running or walking....but riding my new bike. Ladies and gentlemen....Introducing....LOLA!!!(If you didn't figure it out Lola is what I named my bike).
I came home from my parents house with an old, used bike and my father-in-law saw it and said that it was not acceptable. So he took me to a bike shop where I found her and fell in love. I love my new bike and I ride it around everywhere. And if you look close enough you can see that I even have a matching pink bell. And yes, I do ring the bell when I'm riding it. Don't you love Lola too?!!

3 comments:

Nathan and Colleen said...

Yeah you're moble. Congrats on the new bike. It looks so cute. Amaya wants to see it when we go to your house.

Anne-Marie said...

I LOVE Lola!! Looks just like you and the pink basket is awesome!! Have fun cruisin with Lola!! (love her name by the way!!)

Valerie Christensen said...

Ohhhh...how fun! I would love to get a bike and take it out on rides. I am not much of a walker or runner but I could do the bike thing. Jared hates bikes though. Probably because he had to ride one his entire mission (In Vegas...yuck). But I also LOVE that it has a basket and bell--I bet you look pretty dang good riding it around.