Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Job

So I thought I would post and let everyone know that I got a job! It's not completely ideal, but the dentist that I work for now is really respectful to me and just plain nice. The hours are all screwy so that's what I don't like; Mon: 8-5, Tues: 1-8, Wend: 12-7, Thurs: 8-5, Fri: 1-6. So I don't like that but, it's a small office (meaning me, the doctor, some high school girl in the afternoon and another rotating hygiene person) which means a lot less drama than the last office. So I am going to work for her as hard as I can and make sure I deserve to get paid what I asked for. So far I've been called "superwoman" a couple of times, so I think I'm on the right path. YAY!!!

5 comments:

The Dutsons said...

That stinks about the hours... but I think its definitely worth it if there isn't any drama! I had the same problem at my job,too many girls together,too much PMS:)

warcolby said...

congrats on the new job. was is the resume that got you in??

colby

Anne-Marie said...

Yea!! Im so glad your resume worked and they hired you!! Hope you like it there...im sure it's alot better with less people! Good luck and I miss you tons!

Tamsin said...

Hooray for you! Way to be gainfully employed :)

Nathan and Colleen said...

Yay Rachael, I'm glad that things are working out and people are finally giving you the respect and praise you deserve.