Friday, October 24, 2008

REAL SIMPLE


So, my favorite magazine is now a TV show.

To begin, I had this really cool roommate while I was going to school at BYU. This cool roommate introduced me to REAL SIMPLE magazine and I got hooked (thanks a lot Tamsin, now I'm an addict). So Daniel got me a subscription for our first anniversary and I get so excited every month when I walk in the door and see it waiting for me at the top of the stairs. If you have not seen this magazine you are really missing out, it has everything. Style, cleaning tips, organizing ideas, the best products to use, recipes, life stories....it's wonderful.

About two months ago in my magazine there was an ad for their new TV show on TLC. When I saw this I had mixed feelings. I really love the magazine, but was this show going to be all about one component of REAL SIMPLE? Where they going to make it really cheesy? Was it going to be too boring? So I tivo'd it to see what was up. I love this show. It has everything. All the experts, the stylist, the life coach, the organizer(Colleen I think you should write to them and try and be one of their organizers), the chef, the decorator. I am sooo happy. So for those of you who want to watch, check your local listings...REAL SIMPLE REAL LIFE comes on, Friday on TLC.

3 comments:

Valerie Christensen said...

I'll have to tivo it and check it out. Sounds like something I would enjoy. And Congrats on the job!

Nathan and Colleen said...

Rachael I feel so honored that you wrote to me in your blog. It totally made my day. I will definitely look for this show, it sounds great.

Tamsin said...

Happy to have spread the Real Simple love :) Now I need to figure out when it's on TLC so I can watch it, seeing as we're so in the stone age that we don't even have Tivo!